pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What the Scale Says

The tricky issue of weight has come up yet again. I've found that since moving a month ago, I've lost about another 5-7 lbs. I've gone from a 6 to a 4, and as of my most recent pants-fitting, I'm the smallest I've ever been in my adult life.

I'm not really sure what all this means, so I plan on consulting my macrobiotic counselor soon. I suspect it has to do with the candida cleanse I did earlier this week. The cleanse was incredibly effective and I treated an overdose without having to resort to any sort of medication, but I've noticed that as soon as I cut sugars out of my diet, the weight drops off. I'm trying to start an exercise routine, but I've noticed that my distance from a grocery store really affects how often I shop and the quality of foods I purchase.

My body has also picked up with this thing it did the last time I dropped a lot of weight, where 2-3 nights a week, it just flushes... It's really bizarre, and I've tried treating this with kuzu, but I don't know whether I should allow this to happen or whether it's a result of acidity. But I'm getting bony, which I'm not sure I like...

What to do? Most of the macrobiotic women I know are SUPER thin, so if that's normal and natural then I'll accept it, but if not... I'd like to get it under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment