pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Goodies!


As you can see, we now have a section highlighting food and articles just for kids!

A lot of my readers are parents, and I feel very strongly that kids deserve better than the processed, food-dyed junk that society pushes on them.  I see kids having meltdowns because of all the sugar coursing through their systems, and I feel for them.  If somebody gave me the equivalent of six cups of coffee, I'd probably cry and pee my pants too.

I've also thought a lot about raising kids macro.  How do play dates work?  What if your child is out with a friend and their family decides to take the kids to fast food?  How do you explain your lifestyle choice in a way that doesn't offend other parents?

These are all issues I'm hoping to tackle in this new section.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment