pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Greetings!

It's been way too long!  As I hope you've noticed, we're new and improved!  Now you can access information about my chef services, sort by recipes, and there's a separate section for my healing stuff.

I decided to separate the healing posts from the recipes.  A lot of my readers just come here for the recipes and chef services.  I wanted a home for the healing stuff, because I think it's important, but now you can click through on the left and access all my recipes.

Speaking of healing, I'm on my last month here at the Kushi Institute, and I'm still learning.  This weekend, I'm making homemade rice milk.  Unlike the thin, weepy stuff you get from the store, this stuff is thick and creamy.  It's delicious!  We had a big jar here at KI, but apparently somebody broke some glass shards into it...  random.

I'll post pictures and instructions when it's done.

I'm in the living room right now overhearing a class for macrobiotic beginners...  It's cool to hear the questions and observations they have.  I always forget how crazy this whole thing is.  Last week, there was a lady who was CONVINCED that we were only showing "the healthy people" to the intro group.  As though there was a secret herd of sick people we had tucked away in the basement.

Anyways, speaking of food we shouldn't be eating, I just had one of my brother's gluten-free/vegan/grain-sweetened brownies, and I feel like I'm going to explode or melt, so I'm going to go on a walk and walk it off.

Stay tuned for rice milk!

1 comment:

  1. oooh! can't wait for a macro rice milk recipe :)
    love your new site---looks great!

    ReplyDelete